Sabtu, 17 September 2016

"Your favorite selfie and why"

Hello friends how are you? back again with me hehe...
My name is Aditya Gilang Mahesa, i want finished my homeworks from miss dini, this homework must be posted before twenty four september two thousand sixteen. This morning i want to tell you about "Your favorite selfie and why". Do you know selfie? Yes selfie is a kind of self portrait photos taken personal by using a digital camera or camera phone. Now you can download applications for selfie in your smartphone, the applications such us B612, camera 360, snapchat and many others.Not all people like selfie but you must know i very like that.

I always selfie in special moment there are events , party and usually also in the classroom, i also selfie with my friends, my family, and my girl friend ups hehe...Do you know why i very like selfie? Because with selfie we can capture a very important moment, and in one day we can see the moment selfie it again without losing it.

I think its enough friend, i hope you understand my story, and you happy reading my story, if there are critics and suggestions please comment into my blog, for miss dini it is my second task in week two i also hope miss understand with my story.

Thank you.



Article I have more or less 215 words

1 komentar: